I'm confuddled enough with using Apple at work and Micrsoft/Windows at home!
Plus the damn eejit that put a new hard drive into my PC loaded Office 2003 on to it, when it went in with Office 2010 grrrrr.
When I asked him why, he said it was to save me money! I pointed out that it was him who had put Office 2010 on it in the first place, so I didn't see why I should have to pay goodness knows what for him to install a new hard drive, transfer all my "stuff" and then downgrade me! 
PS My birthday next week, rather hoping that Mr P might get me a tablet, as currently only have desktop pc and no smart phone. Although bearing in mind that for Christmas I got a digital air compressor for the car, I won't be holding my breath...............
Gransnet forums
Technology
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

. You'd think that by now they'd be able to produce an OS without all these problems, wouldn't you?