Gransnet forums

Technology

Keyboards

(5 Posts)
Wobblybits Tue 30-Aug-16 16:44:17

Grannylyn65. I could have chosen another name from the same bus, we had a chap, who unfortunately had dementia, every time we went over a sleeping policeman or hit a pot hole, he would utter forth a string of abuse at the driver, mostly beginning with "F" , so this particular unmade road was particularly colourful.

One lovely lady, when I was driving would always give me peanuts, when I asked why she did not eat them, she said she didn't like them and only sucked the chocolate off.

gettingonabit Tue 30-Aug-16 16:04:41

Brilliant! Thanks so much. smile

grannylyn65 Tue 30-Aug-16 14:46:28

Wbits, since reading your posts describing why you have that name, I smile whenever I see it
!!smile

Wobblybits Tue 30-Aug-16 13:05:06

yes it is quite possible. You can either connect a keyboard via an USB port with a cable, via an USB port with a wireless receiver (this is the most common system) or if you have Bluetooth, Bluetooth keyboards are available. Your local PC shop will advise you.

www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wireless-Keyboard-K360-layout/dp/B0055JDM06

gettingonabit Tue 30-Aug-16 10:25:38

Hi. Can someone advise please?

I've just replaced my old PC with a laptop (Asus if that's relevant). I'm not keen on typing with the much shallower keyboard and I wondering whether it's possible to attach a different keyboard to it?

Thanks.