I do not know how to do zoom and have not done much with skype but someone has just told me about portal where you have a camera on your tv etc. My grandson is 5 and is having to go to Alder Hey hospital and as I am shielding it is more than 6 months since I have seen him. From what I understand you put this portal on your tv and then can see quite a wide range of the room your are looking at so it does sound good but I think it is expensive. Not having even seen it and not being able to go out and check in a shop, I would be interested in knowing if anyone has got one or tried one and the pros and cons of having it.
Good Morning Sunday 4th October 2026
Why university are always avoiding responsibility? And can’t be held accountable?
