I've always been a bit scatterbrained when it comes to finances.
I find it difficult for some reason to keep figures in my head and despite trying several ways of keeping track of my spending there always seemed to be something I forgot to mark up in my wee book with the result that I never had as much money as I thought. 
One day I realised there must be an app for that and lo and behold thanks to this marvellous invention I know exactly where I am.
I know I could do exactly the same thing on paper but perhaps because I'm so used to using technology I don't forget to update it every day. 
Best idea to keep warm without central heating.
Daniel “Tommo” Thomas charged, no bail.
This sounds awful … Elderly lady euthanised against her will in Canada



but my (adult) kids both use this one for cooking and shopping:
