Just reviving this thread to say that I am sitting up in bed watching an enormous sun rise over the Mediterranean. Thank you susiecb for your original post! The weather is sunny, warm enough to wander around in a t-shirt in the sun, but cool in the shade. We spend a lot of time on the balcony watching the fishing boats go in and out.
We are on the coast near Malaga, can see it would be my idea of hell in the summer, but very pleasant in winter. I know of one other Gransnetter who booked as a result of this thread; did anyone else?
500000 trees to be. Planted throughout England
Thousands of prisoners to be released, starting from today.
and it's not even that snowy here in Cheshire.
, having negotiated a 'mini-sabbatical'. I will see whether I can get to some of the places you mention - Gaucin sounds great. We are planning to do an overnight to Granada to see the Alhambra.

