OH and I are thinking of a trip there next year anyone been who could pass on some tips, we'll be going by boat as OH doesn't fly although I am going to try and persuade him to take a very short flight while we are there . How does one travel around while there , is it small enough to walk everywhere? any recommendations as to which Island we should stay on or could we break up the stay on two different ones? We will look to stay in a b&b near the beach/harbour so if anyone can recommend that would be excellent.. I had a look at trains from London to Penzance and nearly fell of the chair at the prices, we'll have to drive down methinks.
thanks.
Bravery of Israeli passengers on plane
Another reason to not have a death penalty
Thousands of prisoners to be released, starting from today.


