I don't know whether hubby and I are having a mid life crisis but just stayed in a static on a lovely site in north wales. The site was friendly more like a village atmosphere. When we arrived we had no intention of buying a van the weather was terrible but we still loved our week there and looked at vans just out of interest. Next thing we knew we were saying what use is money in the bank threw caution to the wind and bought one. We have a 25 year lease on the site and the children and grandchildren think it's fantastic cause they can have virtually free holidays.
Please tell me I haven't completely lost it.
Gransnet forums
Travel
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



