My goodness! I offered to help one of my older tenants apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization to Canada. Now I am reasonably computer literate but what a performance and how the hell anyone who is not does this I do not know. There are no contact numbers, even Canada house says via a message they do not answer the phone and only respond to emails but no promise when.
I know this is the way forward and I'm happy with that but I have had the most frustrating days and worrying nights, wishing I had never offered to help, which is a shame.
I'm happy to press any number of buttons but I just needed some human advice and even the travel agents cannot do anything any more.
As it happened the outcome was ok (she had a bloody Canadian passport squirrelled away but forgot to tell me!)
Anyway just venting as those are a few hours I won't get back!
Gransnet forums
Travel
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

