I used the squatty toilets in my bungalow for about two years when I lived in Malaysia I didn’t find it difficult and you do get used to them Even now I never sit on a loo outside home anyway I always squat/hover
I d be much more worried about an old boyfriend being widowed and inviting you out to stay with him soon after his wife died but that’s probably my suspicious mind
Burnham - rejoin Europe in one shape or form?
Domestic Abuse, Victims and Perpetrators UK


on the tap … he still has the scar. I have a memory from 2018 when we went to Anghor Watt (sp) in Cambodia. I had a tummy upset and needed the loo. It was a wooden shack containing a bath full of dirty water, a small bowl and a hole in the ground. Fortunately I always carry wet wipes and tissues. Still grim though.

