Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Celebrity Masterchef

(4 Posts)
tigger Mon 18-Sep-17 11:06:54

So, who is going to win the final then. I was very sorry to see Lesley go, she was such good fun, bags of personality and brought so much humour with her. Sorry too that Brian left, so laid back he was almost horizontal and Kate, despite her many "selfie blessings" didn't manage to make it.

Personally, I would prefer Ulrika or Angelica, Ulrika is still a very good looking woman and an excellent chef. So is Angelica. I don't think Dev is quite up to the mark. As for Rebecca, I would like to creep up behind her and cut off her plaits

paddyann Mon 18-Sep-17 11:14:58

I'd like Rebecca to win ,Ulrika messed up a lot in the first rounds so I think she should have been gone already.In all honesty its not been a good series ,the standards are quite low.I watch Australian Masterchef,currently on this years series and its a different animal,the standard of cooking is mind blowing ...right from day one and the whole format is far superior

Imperfect27 Mon 18-Sep-17 12:00:32

tigger plaits! grin

I was sleepless last night and put the last semi-final on, but then fell asleep. Your post has been my catchup!

Glad Angelica is still in it - she gets my vote, with Ulrika a close second.

Maybe fell asleep last night because I was so worn out by Rebecca's tears over a piece of fish! I think Dev may just be in it for the male vote - but I have slept through a lot of it lately so I could be very wrong!

lilypollen Wed 20-Sep-17 21:03:13

So fed up with the fact that Masterchef producers know who THEY want to get to the final from the start. Dev should have gone this evening, definitely not Becky. And Angellica will win but she's definitely the best.