Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Celebrity Big Brother

(282 Posts)
nanaK54 Fri 05-Jan-18 16:50:56

I'm watching too

glammanana Fri 05-Jan-18 15:24:14

Yes DanniI wonder which of the guys will make a "tit" of themselves (pardon the pun) I never usually comment like that but it has me wondering.

shysal Fri 05-Jan-18 15:22:53

I am enjoying it. I did gasp at Anne's blunder calling India 'he'! I think those two will clash soon. I am loving Amanda, also liked her on the Marigold India trip, think Wayne Sleep was in the same group of celebrities. I have never taken to John Barnes, don't know why.

DanniRae Fri 05-Jan-18 15:09:37

I'm watching it too and enjoying the all female Big Brother house. I hope having men in there from tonight doesn't spoil it!!

Anniebach Fri 05-Jan-18 14:50:14

Me too glammanana, it is amusing . I think John Barnes is definitely going in, only other one I have heard of is Wayne Sleep. Hope the men going in will not mean flirting among the younger ones , boring.

glammanana Fri 05-Jan-18 14:33:56

I am watching it also Annie and I think Widdie and Rachel Johnson and *Amanda Barry are the only ones that I know really but time will tell I'm sure,doesn't Amanda look good for 82.
Waiting to see if I know any of the men who join to-night ? I confess to Wayne Sleep and John Barnes if the media have been correct in naming them as contestants.

Anniebach Fri 05-Jan-18 14:11:52

I confess, I am watching it. Someone phoned me Monday night and told me Anne Widdie and Rachel Johnson were in there. I think Widdie is great , met her once when she was here canvassing.

It has been women only to celebrate 100 years of women given the vote, sadly men are going in tonight.