Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Martin Bashir X Factor

(6 Posts)
Oopsminty Sat 12-Oct-19 22:22:25

Not sure that X Factor will be a favourite on here but I have just seen Martin Bashir singing a Nat King Cole song. He was absolutely wonderful. In my humble opinion.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqPFVL66bsY

blondenana Sat 12-Oct-19 22:37:54

Yes i watched X Factor, and Martin Bashir and the vixen! from the chase were very good, the chase lady had a fantastic voice, but not keen on the X factor in general, i prefer Britain's got talent, more variety
I don't watch the voice either when it is on
Not keen on this celebrity X factor ,doubt i will watch it again

Oopsminty Sun 13-Oct-19 12:16:26

Tradition in this household. My youngest, now 23, insists on watching it. She lives down south now but if she's not back home she'll Whatsapp me about it.

Martin and yes, the Vixen! Who'd have thought it. That Strictly Come Dancing chap didn't quite have what it took!

GrannyGravy13 Sun 13-Oct-19 12:20:50

Strictly and X Factor are compulsory Saturday night viewing in our family with the Family Whatsapp comments non-stop.

I think this series of X has the chance of being better than the last couple of years as a lot of the contestants are already known.

We were all so surprised by Jenny from the Chase and Martin Bashir.

Grannyknot Sun 13-Oct-19 12:20:53

That was so sweet! (Martin). Thanks for posting, I don't watch the programme. I like it that he had a few wobbles.

ninathenana Sun 13-Oct-19 12:48:30

Jenny was amazing but parts of it were too low IMHO