Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Colin from Accounts new series!

(35 Posts)
Aveline Sat 05-Sept-26 15:29:11

Starting on Monday. I'm so pleased to see this pleasantly daft and likeable series back. Sadly this will be the last though. Hope it's as enjoyable as previous series.

Aveline Fri 11-Sept-26 12:29:03

It might not be your cup of tea though...

MayBee70 Fri 11-Sept-26 13:32:39

granfromafar

Maybee70, why are you going to lose iplayer?

My tv is old. I haven’t been able to get ITV X for ages, then couldn’t get Ch4 catchup but could just about manage without those ( I can watch stuff on my iPad) but not iplayer which I watch with my partner. I inherited it from my son I suppose it was time to buy a new one but I’m not one for replacing something that’s still working if I can help it.

Charleygirl5 Fri 11-Sept-26 18:46:15

Thanks Aveline I can try it and switch off if it is not my cup of tea.

Aveline Fri 11-Sept-26 18:54:18

Persevere though. The characters are very likeable

gracefulllama Fri 11-Sept-26 22:55:07

I enjoy it very much. Watching Season 3 right now. It’s strange, because I don’t normally like shows about chaotic lifestyles and young love isn’t really my thing.

Pittcity Sat 12-Sept-26 08:38:56

I loved it when the second "Colin" arrived.

Whitewavemark2 Sat 12-Sept-26 08:47:38

I love the fact that Colin doesn’t know how to act and so his back legs walk as well as his fronts, and he obviously refuses - like any self respecting dog - to walk with the wheels unless being led by the lead.

Terriers are such endearing stubborn little chaps.

JenniRen Tue 06-Oct-26 12:07:52

CarrotTop

I like to think I've got a reasonably good sense of humour but I watched an episode and found it supremely unfunny. Not shocking or insulting or offensive, just not funny. I would have thought the priority when writing a comedy would be that the writers would need to be witty. The acting was good, especially some of the facial expressions, but the script...? Nah.

We're only just catching up and watched two episodes last night.

I'm laughing out loud at the awkward situations but my husband is sitting stony-faced because he just doesn't enjoy it at all!

JenniRen Tue 06-Oct-26 12:09:20

The fact that the main characters are married in real life adds another element to it!