Should I accept her? - DNA results
They won't help - charity
Supper, tea or dinner? - mealtimes
Easy baked mushroom risotto recipe from twinsmum100
Ingredients500g carnaroli or arborio risotto rice
1 litre vegetable stock
250g mushrooms (chopped)
250g chestnut mushrooms (chopped)
1 onion (finely chopped)
2 sticks celery (finely chopped)
Fresh parsley (finely chopped)
200g grated Parmesan
100g Philadelphia or other cream cheese
Optional - small glass white wine
Optional - handful dried porcini mushrooms
Method1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Put onion, celery, mushrooms and risotto rice into a rectangular baking dish, add a handful of chopped parsley.
3. If using add the wine and porcini mushrooms.
4. Pour over the hot vegetable stock and season.
5. Stir to mix together and place in the oven.
6. Cook for 30 mins or until all liquid has been absorbed, giving a quick stir halfway at 15 minutes
7. Once cooked stir in the Philadelphia and Parmesan cheese, sprinkle some chopped parsley! And tuck in!