Gransnet forums

Style & beauty

Underwear - Sloggi maxi knickers

(32 Posts)
Coolgran65 Sun 03-May-15 04:58:48

Years ago I used to wear Sloggi pants.
More recently it's been M & S because they are available at the Outlet Store for around £1 on offer (from £4 or £5)
Sloggi can be pretty expensive.

I've noticed Sloggie now do a slightly 'hold you firmer' pant which reviews say is very comfortable.

Has anyone tried Sloggi recently and in particular the hold you in type.
www.amazon.co.uk/Sloggi-Control-Maxi-Womens-Briefs/dp/B0082PFJ4W/ref=sr_1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1430625047&sr=1-2&keywords=sloggi

Ordinary type are 4 for £20 with free delivery
Hold you in are 2 for £20 with free delivery.

I reckon they won't hold in you in.. so much as.... just hold the wobble in place a little firmer and smoother.

I wondered would their sizing be on a par with M & S ?

Does anyone have any experience of these.

rubylady Wed 06-May-15 01:11:08

I have used Sloggies and still have a pair or two for days when I want to impress someone, bank manager etc. I also have a pull on bra and just roll the boobs up and tuck them in. grin

My ex used to have a sort of hot pants suit, short legs, short arms in black and he thought he was the bees knees in it but it still gives me a chortle when I think of him lounging on the bed provocatively in it! grin

absent Wed 06-May-15 08:46:46

You still have a bank manager rubylady? shock

roben123 Fri 08-May-15 08:45:39

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

rubylady Sun 10-May-15 00:36:42

absent You know what I mean, official people other than trying to impress a man. I gave that up years ago. grin

dahlia Mon 18-May-15 20:27:58

I have a drawer of Sloggi's bought on line at a very special offer, all in black, cotton, so comfortable and hard-wearing. DH always appreciates an old pair of lacy knickers from M & S I wear when laundry is a bit behind - but he doesn't have to wear them, they itch! Dear friend tried one of those "magic" corsets out for dinner where she wanted to impress. Sadly, she had to nip to the ladies' before dessert to remove the offending item before she lost all ability to breathe! grin

Tania2 Thu 23-Jul-15 13:26:13

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.