Gransnet forums

AIBU

Anyone fancy a flight over "PENDLE HILL" tonight? Broomsticks at the ready!

(144 Posts)
bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 16:07:25

I have a spare Black cat (Oh heck that sounds terrible) lol but I have asked both my cats if they would like to go for a little ride ! and they both said Mieow which is "yes" in cat language........I have promised them a treat later grin ...........sooooooo..... dust off your brooms, get your cauldron bubbling and let's go cast some witchy spells hee hee hee hee..... grin

Annobel Mon 31-Oct-11 20:01:00

Lets have some of that eye of newt and toe of dog, eh? grin

Notsogrand Mon 31-Oct-11 20:05:13

Just got in from trick or treating, but will be with you in a jif. My new broomstick has a 'beam me up' button so I can get from the south coast in no time.

There you all are!
What's the gossip then? Why is everyone flying in a figure of 8 loop?
Nice b-sticks girls!

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 20:06:39

SPLAAT! Sorry I'm late. Broomstick went on wild walk fly about. Always leading me astray. Anything left in that hip flask for a wet witch?

bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 20:09:29

hic............ hic.........efergy you swearing! no swar hic swear wods words allowed here hic......wine

bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 20:12:11

>>>>>>>>> why is the "hic"..sky...spinning round..??????? confused

ohhhhhh thers my broomsticlk......ohhhhhhhh heck! I don't remember putting it there....hic ...." SORRY officer " !! heee hee heeee hic.......

Carol Mon 31-Oct-11 20:15:08

bikergran smile brew thanks smile smile grin cupcake

bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 20:17:13

ohh thanks Carol slurppppppp oh thats better....."wheres notsogrand" where she gone..."NOTSOGRAND" where are youuuuuuuuu I can't see you....wave you broom in the air.>>>>>>>>

bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 20:18:34

bagitha come on ive saved you some wine come n sit down here (the police won't find us here grin

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:25:25

The police have gone to get this www.flickr.com/photos/brizzlebornandbred/2095664696/

That'll shut you lot up while I eat the treats.

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 20:27:18

Oh thanks, biker! what a fab gathering! Hello everyone, ghostly or otherwise. I could never see this hill from where I lived (and def not now at 250 miles or so away) but used to pass it often when lived in Lancs. such a landmark and so.... well.... WITCHY! grin

Right. Where are my bubbles to add to the pot?

Jacey Mon 31-Oct-11 20:29:36

Sorry I'm a bit late ...couldn't magic up all the ingrediants for my brew ...then had to swerve to miss goj ...wretched witch!!

She made my cauldron slide off the front of my broom ...so further delay to magic it all back again ...I hope you're all going to enjoy it!!

It's the 13th ingredient that makes it sooooo special!! Hee!! Hee!!

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 20:29:39

annobel's a good higland flinger, isn't she? Mind you, she's always flingin' highlands about so I suppose she's had plenty of practice wink

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:35:32

Look, I've found a picture of me and Bags. Guess which is whitch. (witch - see!)

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:36:13

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nance_Redferne_%26_Chattox.jpg

I forgot the link.

Bit dizzy

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:37:54

I know what that is jacey. evil grin. worse than this grin

bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 20:40:34

"OFFICER, OFFICER!!! Honestly!!!! it WASN'T MEEEEEEEEE!!!! it was her!! ya the one over there with the hat!!.....nooooooo pleaseeeeeee dont' put me in the van,,,angry I didn't do it!! ......... "I have to go home and unlock my hubby!!... " helllllllllllp girls..............helllllllllppppppp.................shock
............,,,,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>> trails of bikergrans heels..digging in ground...............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> come and bail me out tomorrow gals....!!!!! don't forget.......and someone throw some bread through my letter box ......or hubby will go hungry....... grin....... no 44 Witches Close,
Spellbound
Broomstick Island
WWX 4LB

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:41:42

Who put this under AIBU?

Seems reasonable enough to me at the moment. don't know about tomorrow though. shock

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:42:30

Shite! Somebody help 'er. Quick!

ghostofjangly Mon 31-Oct-11 20:43:16

Sorree! Rudey word. Stress getting to me. blush

Annobel Mon 31-Oct-11 20:48:56

whoa! Where am I? (rubbing eyes). Must've dropped off. What was in that flask?
Where's biker? Locked up? Don't you know what they do to witches in these parts? Better have a whip round to bail her out... Oi, don't all look the other way! shock

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 20:49:51

Gotcha! biker! actually, I got the polis. Run quick! No, get on yer broomstick! And then I can let him go!

Love the picture, jings! Aren't I gorgeous?

Annobel Mon 31-Oct-11 20:55:13

Great tackle, bagitha. Better put a spell on that cop, girls, so that he can't remember any of this wee adventure.

Notsogrand Mon 31-Oct-11 20:58:14

Good job I'm on the wagon and have a clear head! I've just broken a couple of bits of pumpkin off and put in the exhaust of the cop-car...they wont get far with biker

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 21:05:21

Heh, heh! DD just told me two Halloweens ago her partner would insist on opening the door to trick or treaters when they didn't have any treats in the house.

So he gave them each a digestive biscuit!!!!!! grin

panache, or what?

bagitha Mon 31-Oct-11 21:06:49

That was just a by the way, by the way. Hey, what was in that flask?