Gransnet forums

AIBU

Sick of Depp & Heard

(83 Posts)
sodapop Wed 22-Jul-20 19:50:32

Is any one else sick and tired of seeing the sordid details of their lives plastered over the media. Rich entitled people who just can't live decent lives.

NotTooOld Fri 24-Jul-20 21:43:05

Definitely, JD and AH have become as boring and irrelevant as PH and MM. He did make a lovely Jack Sparrow, though. (JD that is, not PH).

I believe MM is now suing someone in LA for taking pics from a drone of young Archie playing in the garden. What is it with these people?

Chewbacca Fri 24-Jul-20 22:17:09

Thats a good point Iam64, a lot of water has gone under the bridge since he was with Vanessa Paradis. And AH seems to be involved with Elon Musk these days and he's an "unusual character"! grin

Blinko Sat 25-Jul-20 14:24:47

Callistemon

Apparently the next show on the road is Vardy -v- Rooney.

I really can't wait
What about you?

Oh, I see Blinko forestalled me, please don't sue me, Blinko.

I shall demand a large amount of cash...

timetogo2016 Sat 25-Jul-20 15:42:05

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

jaylucy Sat 25-Jul-20 15:47:16

I thought that the whole thing was that he was claiming against a newspaper for printing the story, so why does all the he did , she did stuff have to come out and be splashed everywhere that most people were not previously bothered about?
Seems they are as bad as each other and they both need to close the door on each other and move on.

Callistemon Sat 25-Jul-20 16:36:35

Blinko I can afford about 5 shillings - will that do?

Kittye Sat 25-Jul-20 16:50:15

The Sussexes, Depp &Heard, the Wags...can’t be bothered reading about them. Skip the pages, sometimes half the newspaper goes unread. I wonder why I buy one ?