I didn't enjoy picking up all the firework litter this morning!
Those rocket sticks and tubes are dangerous to dogs. The grey plastic, bullet-shaped 'remains' are a real pain to collect up, too. Will the litter loot 'firework lovers' help?
I won't enjoy staying up late looking after a terrified dog and cat tonight either. I'll have my radio on loud to tone down the racket a little (sorry about that).
I'll keep all my lights, inside and out, on of course.
It's a new and growing trend of protest, locally, just to take the edge off the 'fun', firework lovers!