Gransnet forums

AIBU

Who is hiding the coffee creme chocolate? Light hearted

(82 Posts)
Poppyjo Wed 06-Oct-21 01:16:43

I am a recovering chocoholic! Well trying to be. One of my favourite flavours has always been coffee creme You always used to get a coffee soft creme in boxes of chocolates. Now there are so many flavoured bars of chocolate you could eat them for breakfast, but dare to try and find coffee flavour you would need to go on a world tour and still be unlucky.

I’ve tried Canada, Australia, Great Britain etc., They even stopped coffee matchmakers and have made a salted caramel matchmaker flavour instead.

So come on, own up who is the coffee creme hoarder?

I think we need a arrange a coffee creme hunt across the world. Anyone want to join me?

Jaxjacky Thu 07-Oct-21 20:24:28

Theoddbird I don’t really like chocolate either, maybe, if MrJ is having a chocolate pud out, I’ll taste it. But coffee… only 2/3 times a year, cake or ice cream, yum, I don’t even drink it at home!

Riggie Fri 08-Oct-21 01:45:06

I used to love the coffee flavour walnut whips. The modern ones that I have tried aren't a patch on them.

Grannymyers1954 Fri 08-Oct-21 07:56:56

We are fortunate to have a chocolate shop in Scarborough who does 2 types one a coffee cream in either plain or milk chocolate and the other a coffee truffle in white chocolate. Bliss ….

NanKate Fri 08-Oct-21 08:13:43

We have a shop in our town made to look like an old sweet shop. I bought DH a box of coffee creams from there last Christmas.

I like the chocolate in a purple wrapper with a nut in the middle. ?

glammagran Fri 08-Oct-21 14:29:02

Another one who likes coffee flavoured anything really.

MissAdventure Fri 08-Oct-21 15:06:28

Riggie

I used to love the coffee flavour walnut whips. The modern ones that I have tried aren't a patch on them.

I used to love those, too!