Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

any card makers out there ?

(4 Posts)
ninathenana Mon 23-Mar-15 16:16:30

I can't believe the trouble I'm having buying a card for DH on our ruby wedding anniversary. Plenty saying 'on your anniversary' but not to husband.

Please pm me if you'd be willing to make me one. Thanks

hildajenniJ Mon 23-Mar-15 16:36:28

My sister is 60 soon, and my other sister couldn't find a decent card anywhere. She asked her DD to personalise a card at moonpig.com. She was delighted with the result. Have you tried them?

ninathenana Mon 23-Mar-15 16:44:50

Yes, but unfortunately there was nothing appropriate. I tried a couple of other web sites too.
Could kick myself as I have a friend who makes them but she's due to have surgery on Saturday. I should have asked weeks ago.

Hunter60 Tue 28-Apr-15 15:50:04

Hi I've only just joined this forum which is a shame as I am a local card maker who is trying to find places to sell my cards. I would have been more then happy to make a card for you.

My cards are completely one off and can be made any size, design and personalised as required. The only restrictions to the design is that I have to respect the copy rights of the resources I use.

If you are ever in need of a special card again I would be more then willing to help.