Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Photos of things made

(85 Posts)
JuneS Sun 02-Sep-18 16:04:48

Over the years I have had so many different hobbies. The photos of some of them just sit in an envelope and never looked at. If I share my makes will you share yours?
this photo is of fabric dolls now owned by my gr-granddaughters.

Antonia Mon 19-Nov-18 13:12:17

Thank you Belladonna!

maursey Fri 07-Dec-18 00:12:27

How clever and what a lovely picture it makes.

Nata Wed 19-Dec-18 10:56:38

I'm applauding you, ladies! Impressive work was done!
Here's mine

JoyBloggs Sun 24-Feb-19 20:21:11

shysal and Grannyknot* just wanted to thank you for the idea and help re the spiral scarf back in November. I made one identical to shysal's and it has been much admired. One friend liked it so much she has actually made 5! It's very warm without being bulky and the colours are lovely, it goes with pretty well everything!

GabriellaG54 Sun 24-Feb-19 21:54:13

Wow!!! JuneS
They look FAB-U-LOUS.
Good enough to be sold commercially. I'd definitely buy them. Well done.

GabriellaG54 Sun 24-Feb-19 21:59:08

I love the planters too Witzend and I see the cat/kitten photo-bombing the cushions. grin

GabriellaG54 Sun 24-Feb-19 22:16:08

grannyqueenie
Fab photos.
I joined 2 photography MeetUp groups and have done some food and table-setting photos for an hotel in Sussex which was a real surprise.
I'm really inspired by all the talents on display here, worthy of a shop showcasing Gransnet and plan to make some spiral scarves like the ones shown here.
I'm so proud to be part of a group with huge reserves of knowledge and undisputed talents.
Well done ladies. I'm in awe. smile

GabriellaG54 Sun 24-Feb-19 22:22:38

Coolgran65
I love the blankets and would like to know what the knobbly stitch is on the silvery grey square in second photo please.
Thank you grin

Karens Mon 25-Feb-19 19:46:22

Please help! My newly pregnant DD has asked if I would make something for the baby as a keepsake. I’m not artistic,
Can’t sew or knit. Any ideas please?