Thank Crossstitchfan my brother and sister in law brought it for me . Joy Sunday cross stitch 7063 Elegant coffee cup. But they are the size of tea cups. What I loved about it on the chart it said which DMC number was used . As I did run out of 3 colours but had them in my stash .
When doing it you can't really see the beautiful pattern lot of shading but then it suddenly comes to life . No back stitch as the way the cups are designed back stitch would have spoilt the effect . Well that's how I feel.
Started on a Christmas cake as my craft group are thinking about seeing if we can hang some of our works in a row of shops near by . One of the group slab builds using air dried clay she's making a wreath.
Requests from unknown numbers to add on WhatsApp
New grandchild & feeling guilty
Electric egg maker for poached eggs - convince me?
The Left is conspiring with extremists in the disappearance of British women.
