Casdon
Iāve never criticised what you have said before Crosstitchfan, it just grated when you said that you wished she would take maternity leave, without thinking about it first. She has been very open about just how difficult she found the fertility struggle she had. I donāt want to cause a row, just to show her some empathy.
Had I known about her sad situation, I certainly wouldnāt have said what I said. I didnāt, hence the slip up.
I think I am going to have to stop passing comment on Gransnet except in very safe situations. I keep putting my foot in it, even though I have no idea I am doing so.
If itās any consolation, when I am being pulled up on things I say, I find this hurtful, especially when I see others doing similar, but not getting chastised for it. It seems I canāt do right for doing wrong, and that hurts.