Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Phone case sewn

(32 Posts)
Purplepixie Thu 03-Sept-26 13:02:29

Just fancied a change from knitting/crochet I made this phone case. Quilted the body of it and edged it with plain red. I bought the fabric years ago in USA.

Quilting done on the sewing machine but hand sewed the rest.

Thanks for looking.

Kitty55 Fri 04-Sept-26 18:17:52

Gee you’re insulting

petra Fri 04-Sept-26 18:25:12

monami

gee thats boring

So are your comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

jocork Fri 04-Sept-26 20:53:12

petra

monami

gee thats boring

So are your comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

So rude! If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

jocork Fri 04-Sept-26 20:53:58

That was to monami, not petra!

Boadicea Sun 06-Sept-26 12:11:42

I keep saying i need to make something so I can wear my phone as each one I've had seems to be bigger than the last and they no longer fit in my pockets!
Another thing to add to my "to do" list, but you have inspired me anew. I might try making one with a loop so I can wear it on my belt.

Purplepixie Sun 06-Sept-26 15:28:07

Thank you. I’m so pleased I’ve inspired someone.