Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

What is everyone up to today

(114 Posts)
Jadey Sat 23-Mar-13 12:06:11

I am waiting for my GS to visit, haven't seen him for 2 weeks so looking forward to seeing his smiley happy face.

Its snowing here in London, I live opposite a Park and it looks so beautiful.

Butty Sun 24-Mar-13 09:53:20

Lucky bunny, J. smile

Bez Sun 24-Mar-13 09:59:25

Sun shining here and we are off out to lunch with a group of good friends. wine

Movedalot Sun 24-Mar-13 09:59:40

Sounds like you all had quite a night! grin

Hibernating today (without fantasies) smile

nanaej Sun 24-Mar-13 10:19:44

Thanks Butty we had a good evening, lots of fun and laughtersmile

nanna7 Wed 08-May-13 14:55:16

Looking forward to my two grand daughters coming for tea tonight. We always have a lot of fun as at 11 and6 they have loads to tell us about school and friends. Can't wait!

annodomini Wed 08-May-13 15:06:31

Been out to lunch with my friend. Now trying to pack for all eventualities in Greatnan's eyrie in the French Alps - will be going to the airport about this time tomorrow.

grannyactivist Wed 08-May-13 16:42:15

anno I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and we look forward to hearing the tales. sunshine

annodomini Wed 08-May-13 17:27:35

ga if there are any beans to spill, you may have to twist my arm. grin

Galen Wed 08-May-13 17:31:19

Dd and DGD just gone and I'm on my own again.
The house seems so quiet without them.

Ana Wed 08-May-13 17:34:19

It always seems so empty when loved ones go home again, doesn't it? flowers

Riverwalk Wed 08-May-13 17:40:57

Galen I understand. flowers

My son, aged 31, was here for the long weekend - honestly it was like having a teenager in the house again! He phoned me from his room for a cup of tea in bed grin

I quite like the peace and quiet returning but also get nostalgic for the times when my boys were young.

Flowerofthewest Wed 08-May-13 18:36:20

mixed sunshine and chilly breeze.

Spent time on swing chair in garden admiring my beautiful flowers most of which are common weeds to most. Honesty, Forget-me-nots, cowslips a few of the other varieties are cultivated but I do love the wild ones.

With my very pregnant DD watching my DGS gallop around the garden on his hobby horse being a Knight with a soft shield and sword and a flower pot for a helmet. I love 2 year olds!

Walked for an hour with DDH again admiring cowslips along the way

kamagra1uk Wed 04-Feb-15 09:06:30

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.