Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Christmas Wishes

(71 Posts)
GabriellaG54 Mon 24-Dec-18 09:18:59

Christmas wishes from me to all GNers near and far, however you celebrate (or not)
May you find peace, love, joy, forgiveness and tolerance. May you reaffirm old friendships, build bridges over seemingly unbridgeable divides and forge new relationships in the coming year.
I wish you good/better health and much happiness.
My thanks to all those with whom I've locked horns, for giving me a different perspective and to GNers facing difficult times, we are here for you.
flowers????????
JOYEUX NOËL
FELIZ NAVIDAD
SCHÖNI WIENACHTE
BUON NATALE
BELLAS FESTAS DA NADAL
FRÖHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN
NOLLAIG SHONA
NADOLIG LLAWEN
GLAEDELIG JUL
grintchwink

Rufus2 Mon 24-Dec-18 12:24:48

Nonnasusie:
Grazie e potresti anche goderti la pace e l'armonia
Buon Natale tchsmile

gillyknits Mon 24-Dec-18 12:35:53

Thank you Gabriella and good wishes to everyone, from me too!

Jane43 Mon 24-Dec-18 12:40:35

Merry Christmas to you all. Let’s hope the world is a better place this time next year.

Aepgirl Mon 24-Dec-18 12:52:53

What a lovely bunch we are. HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all.

Jessity Mon 24-Dec-18 12:54:18

Merry Christmas everyone from a newbie who has found so much enjoyment here and help from so many.

I hope all may find some pleasure from happy memories if life is difficult at present and that the new year may bring peace and sanity at national and international levels, and good health and happiness for us all.

Gaggi3 Mon 24-Dec-18 12:56:44

Thank you, Gabriella for a lovely greeting, and to all Gransnetters who have made me laugh, cry, and given such good advice over the year. Peace and love to all, especially those with a sadness this Christmas.

Sar53 Mon 24-Dec-18 13:00:49

A very Happy Christmas to all on Gransnet, what a wonderful supportive site this is.

sweetcakes Mon 24-Dec-18 13:01:43

Have a very merry christmas and healthy and happy new year
???????

jusnoneed Mon 24-Dec-18 13:10:52

That's a lovely post Gabriella.
Happy Christmas everyone and hope 2019 is a good year for all tchsmile

eilyann Mon 24-Dec-18 13:23:31

Thank you Gabriella I also am a newbie and don't post a lot but I follow and have felt the warmth and friendship and wish all as good a Christmas as you can possibly have and for those in difficulties my special good wishes and prayers.

bonji Mon 24-Dec-18 13:37:03

Thank you so much Gabriella and all the other Gransnetters who have added their kind thoughts and words so would like to send the same to you all. I don’t post on the site very often but it is so good to know it is there to give help, encouragement and kindness.

BlueSapphire Mon 24-Dec-18 13:37:30

Thank you Gabriella, how lovely. Warm wishes to all.

Melanieeastanglia Mon 24-Dec-18 13:52:13

Thank you. Best wishes to everyone.

Urmstongran Mon 24-Dec-18 13:55:10

Such a sweet post GabriellaG54 Haapy Christmas to you too! Best wishes to everyone here.

Hellsbelles Mon 24-Dec-18 13:56:48

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and good wishes for 2019 tchsmile

HillyN Mon 24-Dec-18 14:05:59

A lovely post, Gabriella, thank you. I would like to echo your sentiments and wish all my GN friends (for that is what you have become to me) a very merry Christmas and love, joy and peace throughout the new year.

Nonnatimesfour Mon 24-Dec-18 14:06:12

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Day6 Mon 24-Dec-18 14:09:24

GabriellaG54 thank you for your post, and all good wishes to you for the Christmas and the new year.

It's true, some posters (like you! grin ) do shoot from the hip, and in a way I like that. Conflicting opinions do give us Grans food for thought. We may not agree with other posters (I often don't) but most threads would be terribly bland if everyone was in full agreement. I hope others respect the right of posters to hold opinions which differ from their own. It doesn't make them bad people. tchgrin

I know some have difficulties and sadness in their lives and Gransnet can be a source of comfort and advice.

Wishing you, and all who post or read, peace and happiness at this special time and a new year which brings them hope and brighter days.

libra10 Mon 24-Dec-18 14:21:41

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas, health and peace throughout the new near.

libra10 Mon 24-Dec-18 14:22:13

new year!

Auntieflo Mon 24-Dec-18 14:39:32

Thank you GabriellaG54 for your lovely message and wishing all GN’s a very happy Christmas and New Year.
To those we have missed lately, peace, good health and {{{ hugs}}} to you all.

librarylady Mon 24-Dec-18 14:39:45

Sorry - just seen this 'persons' opinions on the thread about homelessness. Her good wishes obviously only extend to her own exclusive, cosy little corner of life.As far as I am concerned 2018 has been hell and 2019 could well be worse so hypocrites like this poster can keep their slimy platitudes to herself

Cobweb01 Mon 24-Dec-18 14:55:08

What a lovely message. Nadolig Llawen and brightest blessings for the year ahead.

4allweknow Mon 24-Dec-18 15:33:05

Best Wishes for the Season and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all Gnetters.

dustyangel Mon 24-Dec-18 15:35:21

Happy Christmas and Feiz Natal to you all.