Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Christmas Wishes

(70 Posts)
GabriellaG54 Mon 24-Dec-18 09:18:59

Christmas wishes from me to all GNers near and far, however you celebrate (or not)
May you find peace, love, joy, forgiveness and tolerance. May you reaffirm old friendships, build bridges over seemingly unbridgeable divides and forge new relationships in the coming year.
I wish you good/better health and much happiness.
My thanks to all those with whom I've locked horns, for giving me a different perspective and to GNers facing difficult times, we are here for you.
flowers????????
JOYEUX NOËL
FELIZ NAVIDAD
SCHÖNI WIENACHTE
BUON NATALE
BELLAS FESTAS DA NADAL
FRÖHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN
NOLLAIG SHONA
NADOLIG LLAWEN
GLAEDELIG JUL
grintchwink

Karanlouise Mon 24-Dec-18 09:25:10

What a lovely post. I wish you and everyone a Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year. tchsmile

Grannybags Mon 24-Dec-18 09:41:48

That's nice! Thank you Gabriella I hope everyone enjoys Christmas however they are spending it and I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year tchsmile

David1968 Mon 24-Dec-18 10:18:30

Beautifully put, GabriellaG54. Happy Christmas everyone and here's to a peaceful and loving 2019.

blueberry1 Mon 24-Dec-18 10:35:00

Thank you Gabriella,very thoughtful.I would also like to send loving wishes to all and especially those on their own this Christmas.Let's hope the New Year brings good things to all x

Anrol Mon 24-Dec-18 10:36:05

Happy Christmas all. Thanks for making me laugh, cry, be furious, upset, lucky, disturbed & any other emotion I’ve been through reading the posts. May your lives be filled with Karma ???

Worthingpatchworker Mon 24-Dec-18 10:37:02

Mele Kalikimaka.....

GrannyGravy13 Mon 24-Dec-18 10:37:34

Happy Christmas Eve gransnetters and joy and peace in the coming days.

GabriellaG54, thank you for your post, it is so true, some of the discussions on here really make the "little grey cells" work in overdrive some days ???. It's good to hear different views from different parts of the country and often other countries.

Thank you all ????????

nonnasusie Mon 24-Dec-18 10:38:42

Buon natale e felice anno nuovo

cikada Mon 24-Dec-18 10:41:05

Thank you Gabriella, May you all have a magical Christmas and a very good New Year, health and happiness to all! ⛄️???

MawBroon Mon 24-Dec-18 10:43:02

And a joyful and peaceful Christmas to you all and those you love from me too.

Mapleleaf Mon 24-Dec-18 10:51:33

Thank you, Gabriella, all the best to you for Christmas and the New Year, and the same to all GN's.
Merry Christmas ? tchsmile

MacCavity2 Mon 24-Dec-18 10:51:48

Gabriella thanks to you and all the incredibly interesting, inspiring GNers who I have followed this year. Such support and advice is priceless. Happy Christmas.

floorflock Mon 24-Dec-18 11:00:44

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Herbie9 Mon 24-Dec-18 11:16:17

Wishing all GNers a joyous Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

Grandson2008 Mon 24-Dec-18 11:28:03

Happy Christmas to all gransneters and all the very best for a healthy new year. I am fairly new to gransnet but love reading all your posts and getting advice so thank you all ????

mcem Mon 24-Dec-18 11:31:15

A happy Christmas to all and healthy New Year.
May we all benefit from and provide to others on GN a kinder approach than we sometimes do.
May we exercise a little restraint when tempted to jump in with both feet.
May we enjoy the light-hearted threads and have the feistiness needed to tackle the awkward ones.
May we have a giant group hug to include every one of us and all those DGCs!

ninathenana Mon 24-Dec-18 11:47:36

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

PS there is another thread with Christmas wishes just so people know

grandtanteJE65 Mon 24-Dec-18 11:48:31

I posted yesterday under Christmas, but this seems the better place.

Happy Christmas and New Year to you all, and to those who have suffered a bereavement in the year that is drawing to a close: I hope you find the good and happy memories outweigh the sad ones during this time, which is so hard when you have lost someone dear.

Applegran Mon 24-Dec-18 11:49:01

What a lovely post and I want to add special Christmas wishes to anyone who is not able to have the day they would have chosen: maybe they are on their own, or couldn't travel to whereever they hoped to be. I hope you have the best day you can create and wish you all possible good things in 2019.

Sheilasue Mon 24-Dec-18 11:57:13

I wish you all a joyful and peaceful Christmas ? and a happy new year ??

sandelf Mon 24-Dec-18 11:58:19

Warmest wishes to all here. I am a festive fail - such a history of sudden inconvenient illnesses (eg tooth ulcer at the very time when you are supposed to be able to eat mountains), I have lowered my expectations. X & NY are a success if no chemists, doctors, dentists or hospitals are involved!! Super time for TV though - and down here in the deep south we do get the best weather - gorgeous moon this morning.

Willow10 Mon 24-Dec-18 12:12:14

Lovely post Gabriella. Very best wishes for Christmas to all Gransnetters. I hope everyone - whatever your situation - finds some peace and happiness in the coming year. wineflowerstchsmile

Rosina Mon 24-Dec-18 12:17:39

Thank you Gabriella, and all best wishes to everyone for peace; not just for GNetters but for this troubled world.

nanaK54 Mon 24-Dec-18 12:20:48

Lovely post Gabriella sending kind thoughts and good wishes to all