Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

NY resolution time?

(33 Posts)
Urmstongran Wed 26-Dec-18 13:58:52

Do you make them (then break them?). One of my best ever was ‘Must Read More Books’. That one was a joy to keep!

Anniebach Fri 28-Dec-18 19:26:56

Never bothered to make one for years but this year

Get to size 10/12. Walk outdoors and ride out on Fred.

BradfordLass72 Fri 04-Jan-19 23:17:46

I decided that if Orlando Bloom asked me to marry him, I'd refuse and I'm quite adamant, shan't go back on it whatever he says.
smile

Urmstongran Sat 05-Jan-19 09:16:01

I’ve decided to do Michael Mosley’s 5:2 diet Maggiemaybe and to kick start it I’ve decided to do a dry February! January is too hard core ha! Also as an added incentive I booked tickets on line yesterday to attend an evening with Michael Mosley at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on 15 February in the hope he will inspire me further!

bikergran Sat 05-Jan-19 09:45:25

to de clutter...then de clutter again..hmm

Maggiemaybe Sat 05-Jan-19 12:09:01

I’m a long-standing 5:2er, Urmstongran, and it really works for me. I must say it doesn’t suit everyone though - my DD1 gave up on it after a week, as fasting made her feel light-headed. I’d like to see MM in action, but I’ve just checked out when he appears round here and it’s on the one weekend this year we’ve already booked to go away.

I haven’t started my exercise snacking yet. I reckon 2019 doesn’t start properly until all the leftovers are gone. grin

Maggiemaybe Sat 05-Jan-19 12:11:54

Probably a week on Monday, unless anyone wants to take a box of only slightly used fancy cheeses, half a Christmas cake and an oversized box of Dairy Box off my hands?

Urmstongran Sat 05-Jan-19 13:01:45

Ha, love it Maggiemaybe!