Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

What would you like to see on Gransnet?

(77 Posts)
LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 19-Mar-20 15:42:55

Seeing as most of us will be spending a lot more time indoors, and hopefully chatting on Gransnet grin, is there anything you'd like to see more of? Would more conversation starters like those we did during Lurkers' Week give those who need it a distraction from talking about the virus? Could we host a 'skillshare' where gransnetters can post a video of themselves teaching a skill? Would you like to have a daily exercise video? Anything else you can think of or suggest we will happily take a look into and see what we can do? It's a pretty rubbish time for most of us so anything we can do together to make our daily lives easier or just a little nicer, please let us know. smile

Tulabelle Wed 06-May-20 19:42:48

I like the idea of the exercise video - we're not all really up to the rigours of Joe Wicks though ?. One of those that gets you slightly out of breath, makes you stretch your muscles and remain flexible. I also like the relaxation and meditation ideas. I meditate using the free stuff on the Insight Timer app. Tai Chi is good for strength, flexibility and relaxation.