Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Skin care

(5 Posts)
Purplepeony Tue 22-Oct-19 20:42:56

Hi and hello I am new to this.
Is there a forum that recommends skin care products please

agnurse Tue 22-Oct-19 20:51:32

You might try looking in Health or Style & Beauty. If you can't find anything there, you might consider starting your own thread here or on Other Subjects.

Purplepeony Tue 22-Oct-19 20:55:50

How would I start my own thread please?

agnurse Wed 23-Oct-19 17:59:07

By starting a new thread, I mean creating a new post, just as you did when you created this post. You may find that you get more responses by putting something in Health or Style & Beauty. You may be able to ask GNHQ to move this thread to one of those forums if you like.

Dotty123 Sun 04-Oct-26 13:05:57

Hand Cream
In the winter my hands get really dry and occasionally I get cracks around my thumbnails. I’ve always used Atrixo Intensive hand cream but it seems to have disappeared. Can anyone recommend an alternative please? (Atrixo Nourishing cream doesn’t have the same effect…).