Has anyone had any experience with this . My DD is now estranged from her narcissistic husband. They have two small children my DH arranges contact for her husband with the children as he is cruel and manipulative and gas lights her when's he has contact with my DD. She was with him for 5 years . As he has contact with the children I want to check there if is anything else in his past that would give us cause for concern. I have applied for Clare's law, however I have been honest and said about the emotional abuse and an episode of him shaking her which resulted in a visit to hospital to check she was ok we didn't know about this at the time . The concern is now the police have entered it as a crime and my DD is horrified and so stressed she has to attend the police station. This is now historic as they are no longer together and all we wanted was to check if there was anything in his past which is why I applied for Clare's law, not to report a crime . She doesn't want to pursue this and does not want to press charges . Any one with any experience of this .
French school children on strike
good news for stoke on trent bus pass holders
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.


