Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Best summer reads 2015 - win £500 of books!

(905 Posts)
CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 17-Jun-15 09:59:12

It's that time of year again when our thoughts turn to holidays, sunshine <looks hopeful> and brilliant new books.

And what a line up we have...whether for reading in the garden, on the beach, on planes, trains or automobiles, we bring you some of the best summer reads for 2015. What's more, we are offering one lucky gransnetter the chance to win the lot - worth over £500!

Details of the books and everything else HERE So now all you need to do is tell us your favourite thing about summer - and it can be anything at all - and you will automatically be entered into the draw.

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 15-Jul-15 17:25:33

nonnanna

My favourite thing about summer is - Washing! Yes, you heard that correctly. I love that we wear less clothes, make less washing, I can dry it outside and it all gets put away within the same day.

And the winner - drawn using Random Number Generator (google it - so clever!) is...

Nonnanna

So put away your washing (washing?????) and get thee to a deckchair and read yourself through that little lot!

An email coming your way - and the books will be sent out early next week.

Congratulations envy envy

mummycat Wed 15-Jul-15 17:52:20

sitting in the garden enjoying the fragranced air with a bottle of wine (or a cocktail perhaps)

nonnanna Mon 20-Jul-15 18:33:47

It's me! It's me! Thank you so much. Not a lot of washing or housework will get done now. Thank you Gransnet grin grin grin

dustyangel Mon 20-Jul-15 21:49:22

Well done nonanna, enjoy putting your feet up and reading away the for the rest of the summer. Maybe some of the winter too.wink