Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Think I've missed the April book club announcement.

(33 Posts)
Nana3 Thu 31-Mar-16 11:22:47

Why do I always miss 'stuff'. I keep a diary, I write on the calendar, sometimes a friend will say something like, "see you Friday" and I won't know why.
I really try to remember GN book club but I've just realised it's the end of March and I must have missed the announcement AGAIN blush.

Maggiemaybe Fri 01-Apr-16 19:16:54

Seriously, I think that now we know where the book page link has moved to, we should be able to find it in future.

Grannybug Fri 01-Apr-16 22:02:01

Just received my copy of Schtum and looking forward to reading it . Thank you.

Happygran65 Sat 02-Apr-16 08:19:16

I am delighted to have receivved a copy of Schtum. Thank you - I shall start reading it today.

Maggiemaybe Thu 14-Apr-16 07:37:15

For anyone looking under Want to Join the Gransnet Book Club for the link to apply for May's book (as that's where the link had moved to last month). It's not there any more, it's back on the main Books page. And open for applications now smile

Nana3 Thu 14-Apr-16 08:33:01

Thank you Maggie I looked and May's book is there smile . I've applied and hope others who have been missing the announcement see your post too.

Maggiemaybe Thu 14-Apr-16 12:23:29

Excellent - fingers crossed! smile

paola Tue 09-Aug-16 12:58:41

Oh my goodness, a very senior few months here. I received a copy of Shtum several months ago, and simply could not figure out where it had come from! k must have signed up for it shortly after I joined Gransnet. I do apologise...I loved the book and would have enjoyed discussing it...