Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Any ARC readers available for a cosy UK Chick Lit novel?

(3 Posts)
LucyLoweAuthor Sun 11-Oct-26 10:02:36

She took a sabbatical to follow her bookbinding dream. She didn't expect to end up fighting to save an entire village market!

The Side-Hustle Sabbatical is my debut novel, a warm, uplifting British women's fiction story about second chances, community spirit and standing up for what matters.

It will be published in November, but is ready for ARC readers right now! I will send you a link to download the book, so you need to have a Kindle or similar.

I'm especially looking for readers who enjoy British settings and UK English. An honest, voluntary review during launch week would be wonderful, but there's absolutely no obligation.

Interested? Message me smile

Aveline Sun 11-Oct-26 10:17:26

Reported

LucyLoweAuthor Sun 11-Oct-26 10:25:57

Oh ok. Sorry! I didn't realise that offering free books was a problem. I can't seem to delete the thread so I'll wait for the mods to do so.