Has anyone received compensation for mistakes made by Social Services when assessing payments for care at home? My 90 year old friend has 2 carers four times daily and is completely chair bound. Her payment for care did not take into account the obvious fact that she had to buy in cleaning, gardening etc, hair washing, extra fuel costs, incontinence pants etc which are all related to her disability.
To add insult to injury, a neighbour was the contact for Social Services and as PoA, I had not been consulted. My annoyance is compounded by the fact that I believe my friend was not given allowances for her disability. I first wrote to Herts social services on the 16 March and am beginning to experience some frustration! Any suggestions please?
Thousands of prisoners to be released, starting from today.
UAE threatening Burnham over Man City
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


