Sorry to be a pain when I know so many of you are just as up against it as I am with a dependent DH. Lots of you have helped me so much when I asked for advice a while ago, for which I'm very grateful.
On Weds evening, my DH called the ambulance to me - I don't remember it but apparently I was delirious and making no sense, with a huge headache. I thought it was just a migraine but the pattern was different and I haven't been "odd in the head" before. Had a 4-hour wait outside A&E, then taken in, had a canula fitted and sent back outside again for another half hour. Finally spent 8 hours lying on a trolley before being sent home again. Nothing offered to eat or drink, given painkillers (by nurses - didn't spot a single doctor anywhere) and sent home at 7am. I had to call a taxi myself - heaven knows how I did that as I was still fuzzy in the bonce.
Long story short (that'll be the day), I'm left with an over-riding sense of doom. As you may recall, it's just us two - no family, no friends left alive or within travelling distance, and obviously I'm unable to drive for a while.
How do others cope with this awful sense of dread that's come over like a black cloud?
I feel as though I ought to crack a joke just to lighten this up a bit, but I can't think of one...
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


