Gransnet forums

Chat

Sex

(256 Posts)
riclorian Fri 05-Aug-11 14:06:45

If under 16s are considered too young for sex , at what age are you considered too old ?

kittylester Mon 02-Sep-13 14:24:58

Should have said 'juxtaposition of words': wees - child's word, vulva - more of a grown -up word. smile

JessM Mon 02-Sep-13 17:04:23

Never heard of middle bottom. What have I been missing?

Elenkalubleton Mon 02-Sep-13 18:31:00

I worked with a lady once,who actually thought that your wee came out of your vagina! And she had 4 children.I am speaking to my doctor tommorow about my front bits itching driving me crazy! Hoping she will give me something hormonal.Everything else has failed,antihistamine tabs helping.

susieb755 Mon 02-Sep-13 20:06:19

me too kitty lester - its not much fun!

justwokeup Sun 11-Sep-16 23:09:11

Lots of interesting tangents to follow in this thread. Just wondered if there's a lot of hype about sex drive for over 60s (or 70s, 80s etc)? I agree with Acanthus - I'm just not bothered any more - too uncomfortable and no pleasure in it for me. I have lovely children and now lovely grandchildren and other pressures in life. I think my body is (loudly) telling me to give it up. Unfortunately OH still has the inclination so I'm in a bit of a quandry. He says we're not dead yet. Am I unusual/selfish? I'd really like to know what other gransnetters think.