Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(32 Posts)
12Michael Wed 17-Apr-13 07:56:45

Good Morning Everryone,
Its a wet start here in Brackley today, popped into Oxford for a cuple of hours yesterday.
Mick

Nonu Wed 17-Apr-13 18:04:23

Oh , I thought I was coming for a drinkie-poo .
Never mind , will don the marigolds and slosh the bleach around , always gives a fresh smell , will also bake some bread as evidently that is a smell people like when viewing + plenty of lavender freshner .

You do realise you won"t sleep a wink tonight .

Seriously though , GOOD LUCK .

soop Wed 17-Apr-13 18:15:47

Heckers! Thanks for the suggestions. Now Mr soop is cleaning the windows. It's bound to rain! Rory knows that something's going on. So much activity in so short a space of time. Not like us at all...wink

Nonu Wed 17-Apr-13 18:31:30

Tell you what honey, when we sold the first house we owned , bearing in mind we had 3 children under the age of 2 . total tip as it was a 2 up 2 down so space was limited .

They bought it . Yours will go no doubt , maybe not 1st time , please keep calm , bet you got a little palace there .

x

Faye Wed 17-Apr-13 18:50:35

Good luck soop I am sure your house will sell quickly. I actually wondered the other day how you were going with your house building. D1 and SIL are coming to visit for a few days to help start painting the interior of the miner's cottage. My other SIL and I have gotten a lot of renovations done in the last few months, with the help of plasterers, a plumber and a few other people who have also helped.

GillieB Wed 17-Apr-13 19:36:52

Soop - it's obviously the day for cleaning ovens. My DD rang this afternoon (8 months' pregnant) and asked me if I had ever used an oven cleaning service as she was thinking of getting hers done (her house is on the market, too). After she had rung off DH asked me why she had rung, I explained and then he offered to go to clean hers for her - at which I replied, "but what about mine?" So that's what he has been doing for the last couple of hours. Incidentally I read somewhere that it takes on average 10 viewings before you get an offer! Good luck with it.

glassortwo Wed 17-Apr-13 22:39:03

soop fingers crossed wine