Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(59 Posts)
gillybob Wed 07-Nov-18 07:16:57

Good morning everyone . School runs then “that place” . Haven’t had much sleep so feel like going back to bed .
Have a good Wednesday everyone .

NanKate Wed 07-Nov-18 07:12:51

Morning Mick and All.

Wet and grey in South Bucks.

I am sure you will look very smart Kitty is it a Joules one or Landmark? I took your advice last year Kitty and bought a Landmark duck down winter coat in the sale it has proved excellent, especially when standing in the freezing cold watching DGSs playing footie.

Still coughing !

Willow10 Wed 07-Nov-18 07:11:54

Good morning from a grey, wet East Northants. Archery for me this morning followed by coffee and chat. Hope everyone is feeling well, have a pleasant day.

NfkDumpling Wed 07-Nov-18 07:05:20

Morning All

Dull, still and grey in the north of Norfolk. No rain as yet but its promised. I had hoped to get into the garden today as I bought rather a lot of pansies and bulbs at our local auctions on Monday. They were very cheap and I couldn't resist.

It was a lovely day on the river yesterday, our little boat is now at her winter home and waiting to be lifted out - and I didn't fall in!

kittylester Wed 07-Nov-18 06:55:34

Morning all!

North Leicestershire is wet this morning which means I can wear my new Mac when I go out. I'm volunteering this morning and then school run this afternoon so I'll need protection from the elements. grin

Good of you to step up to the plate nina.

cornergran Wed 07-Nov-18 06:50:19

Morning Mick, Morning All from a very wet and windy corner of Somerset. Motorway journey today for some shopping. At least more weight to hold the car down on the way back. Hope Wednesday is kind to everyone.

NannyJan53 Wed 07-Nov-18 06:46:24

Good Morning from a rainy Black Country.

Dropping off Partner to train station in 15 minutes, then onto gym.

Nothing much planned today, bit of housework and ironing and bake a few biscuits. Then picking up DGD's from school at 3.30pm

Have a good day everyone.

ninathenana Wed 07-Nov-18 06:34:02

Morning Mick and everyone.

Raining here in Kent too. I have a lazy day planned as DH has finally finished his garden jobs for the year.

I have accepted the nomination to be Mick's stand in for the weekend. If I'm not here by 7.15am don't wait for me smile
Have a good day.

12Michael Wed 07-Nov-18 06:21:22

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, and its raining here in Brackley this morning, due a few household things etc today.
Nothing else planned either apart from visiting the cemetery to place some silk flowers on parentsand grand parents grave's.
Mick