Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(34 Posts)
12Michael Tue 18-Dec-18 06:19:34

Good Morning Everyone,
its dark, and appears to have been wet as well here in brackley.
Busy day, housework, go to Buckingham only today as later I am going to see Jersey Boys at Oxford tonight.
Mick

Grammaretto Tue 18-Dec-18 09:33:48

I braved the wind and rain and am on the bus towards town. I'll try to do my Christmas shopping but one request is for bottle green velvet trousers!
I've recovered from the cold but sorry for Marydoll and others suffering.

Mapleleaf Tue 18-Dec-18 09:50:49

Good morning,
It's grey and windy here today, but doesn't feel quite as cold, though I've only ventured as far as just outside the door to put the bin out for rubbish collection today.
Managed to start wrapping presents yesterday and will continue today. Just realised whilst doing so that I'd missed someone, so will be getting that gift this week! I've never been so last minute tchgrin.
That's a lot of postage to pay for a letter EllanVannin! I think I'd be sending an email if the recipients have access to it.
Hope everyone has a decent day. tchsmile

harrigran Tue 18-Dec-18 09:52:56

Good morning, it is wet and windy and has been all night. I slept in after a poor night now I am already running late.
DS is 47 today and we will be doing the school run for GD then visiting him. We will have dinner at a restaurant so at least we won't have to cook.

Urmstongran Tue 18-Dec-18 10:39:17

Morning everyone. Windy & wet here in South Manchester.
Are you okay gillybob - you usually post on here and I’ve not noticed you for a while? I enjoy your posts as you entertain with your views whilst venting humorously about hating going to work at ‘that place’.

EllanVannin Tue 18-Dec-18 12:01:22

The last time gillybob was posting she wasn't too grand and was off her food so I hope she's alright. I know it's a busy time for her.

Urmstongran Tue 18-Dec-18 12:21:05

Yes EllanVannin and not so long ago she was very stressed about damage to a works van & the tools inside and all the hassle about insurance.

sarahellenwhitney Tue 18-Dec-18 14:01:28

At the mercy of, and not unusual, gales and torrential rain here in N Cornwall .Woken at 5am like all hell let loose to find satellite dish hanging from its fixtures minutes later came down narrowly missing a window.I shouldn't complain when there were crew stranded on a cargo ship that had ended up on one of our beaches. No doubt will attract many to see the unusal.

Ameliarose Thu 20-Dec-18 04:01:48

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas
Love from Australia