Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(31 Posts)
12Michael Wed 19-Dec-18 06:18:16

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley this morning , have a blood test later??
Anyway , enjoyed "Jersey Boys" at Oxford , good music , but over use of 4 letter words as well, very much an adult show average age in show was around 60+
Mick

oldgaijin Wed 19-Dec-18 08:51:00

Good morning all from a damp Aberdeenshire. The sky looks clear with a pinkish tinge and no wind, so I hope Phil the roofer turns up to finish the roof...too wet and windy yesterday. Shall try and finish packing, but at the moment, my spare bed looks as though I'm going away for a month!
Hope Billy Bob is OK. Have a good day all.

EllanVannin Wed 19-Dec-18 09:19:49

Good morning All. x
Lovely bright start to the day so I'll be out around the shops tying up the loose ends of the general groceries before the real onslaught of the fresh foods on Monday.

Just been watching the little disabled children singing carols and it's left me in a real mess------I'll have to pull myself together.

Hope all is well with everyone. Careful as you go.

Grammaretto Wed 19-Dec-18 09:49:48

Blue sky and sunshine here in the Scottish Borders. Nice after yesterday's rain.
I've to take DFiL to a hospital appt which I don't relish but it could be worse.
Hope today is good for everyone.

Nana3 Wed 19-Dec-18 09:57:47

Good morning, clear skies in Lancashire after so much rain yesterday.
Have a good day everyone.

Conni7 Wed 19-Dec-18 15:54:31

Good afternoon, Mick! Hope your blood test went well. Done the washing, delivered Christmas cards, now off to the airport to meet daughter from San Francisco.