Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(30 Posts)
12Michael Sat 09-Mar-19 06:13:25

Good Morning Everyone,
Its daylight here in Brackley and dry at the moment, usual day for me.
Will go off to to Buckingham and Bicester later usual shop and coffees.
Mick

EllanVannin Sat 09-Mar-19 10:17:12

A later Good Morning All x
Blowing a gale here on the coast and I've been picking up my potted oleanders from the front, then decided to shower first before doing anything else.
I've actually got washing on but it'll have to go on the maiden as it's too blowy out.
I hate the gales, so dangerous here with being open. Good job there's nothing I need.

Take great care those who've been hit by these winds as they can lift you off your feet. Enjoy the day anyway.

NannyJan53 Sat 09-Mar-19 10:32:47

Good Morning from a bright, but blustery Black Country.

Not a lot planned today, just some last minute packing and an early night as we have to be at the Airport for 6.30am tomorrow, as we are off to Lanzarote

Dora we had a GN meet a while ago in the Edwardian Tea Rooms at the Art Gallery. It may be time for another one in the near future?

Pleased that your dental treatment wasn't as bad as feared Gaga, hope you are feeling much better by the end of the day.

NanKate sounds an exhausting time, but lovely to spend time with our grandchildren. I have all granddaughters, and it can be quite lively with them all together smile

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Cassiemax Sat 09-Mar-19 11:12:16

Good Morning everyone

It started out bright this morning but now a little overcast and very breezy, so have now decided to have a lazy day reading and catching up with films.

Have a good day.

Mapleleaf Sat 09-Mar-19 11:28:40

Good morning,
It's a very blustery, sleety showery and sunshine day here so far in South Yorkshire. We timed it right for doing the shopping though and got in again just as the heavy rain fell and the strong winds blew. It's calmed again now, for the moment, but I think we're in for a day of sunshine & showers.
DH will be watching rugby this pm and I'll do a bit more of my future learn course, I think.
Hope you all enjoy your day. smile