Gransnet forums

Chat

Bad language

(52 Posts)
Bopeep14 Tue 12-Mar-19 11:22:34

Why do people feel using bad language is ok in todays society. Today i asked workers politely to move their van from outside my house which was parked on the pavement right at the side of my car, and against my front window were my grandson was having a nap, no room for people to get past at all. They were putting scaffolding in the back and it was extremely noisy. The abuse i got was unbeliavable, the f word and the p word and was told i was a t**t, and some people have to work for a living not like you lazy cow,they are working on a house five houses up and there was plenty of parking outside this house, no idea why they parked outside my house.

Colverson Sat 16-Mar-19 18:51:29

I know how you feel its so sad.
I use to go to a local meet up group but the person who recently took it over thinks its the greatest thing to Swear loudly and stick her fingers up at everyone when we are in a public place ie a cafe for coffee ,its vile and people look at us as if we are a sad bunch of low life who cant behave as nice adults.Decided to stop going out with them and sad the other lady gave up but I do understand she is now very busy with a new job