Chat

Good morning Easter Sunday!

(38 Posts)
Marydoll Sun 21-Apr-19 07:07:39

Happy Easter all from a hazy Glasgow.
Mick enjoy your mystery weekend.

Have a lovely Easter Day everyone.

crazyH Sun 21-Apr-19 08:51:52

Happy Easter to all on Gransnet, including admin. Thanks a lot. Have a lovely Sunday, whatever you're doing ..

Anniebach Sun 21-Apr-19 08:55:29

Happy Easter to all x

travelsafar Sun 21-Apr-19 09:09:48

Such a beautiful morning here today. Iam chilling at home today and pottering in the garden. Good Friday i was out with my sister and niece , then company yesterday afternoon, so catch up time at home today as out and about again tomorrow. Happy Easter everyone.

Justme67 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:15:27

It is a beautiful morning here and my son is coming to lunch, so a happy Easter Sunday is what I am going to have, and I hope all those that are able do the same.

Grammaretto Sun 21-Apr-19 09:37:08

Happy Easter to you all from the Scottish Borders where the sun is almost through.
We had our family get together yesterday so a restful day is called for.

Nanah67 Sun 21-Apr-19 09:45:27

Happy sunny Easter to you all. The sun is out making it a glorious weekend. BBQ yesterday great to see grandkids out playing. Turkey stuffed and in the oven for special lunch all family coming. Easter egg hunt later we have not all been together for Easter for 10 years and now have an additional 3 gc to join us.Have a wonderful day one and all.

Legs55 Sun 21-Apr-19 10:30:02

Happy Easter every-one from sunny Devon, another glorious day down here. All stores/shops over a certain size have to stay shut today, unfortunately this affects Garden Centres, somebody didn't think that one throughhmm

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing, I'm staying home to avoid all the traffic heading for the Coast or Dartmoor, sitting in my garden is more appealing than sitting in a traffic jamgrin

LuckyFour Sun 21-Apr-19 11:03:52

Morning all and Happy Easter to you. Lovely morning here in our small village near Exeter.

I'm not dressed yet, been watching horrid news from Sri Lanka. My heart goes out to all those affected by this.

Harris27 Sun 21-Apr-19 12:57:03

Happy Easter family coming around so will have to get sorted lovely day in NE England! Enjoy everyone!

BlueSapphire Sun 21-Apr-19 13:57:45

Happy Easter to all from a beautifully sunny Vienna. Had a wonderful walking tour of the city this morning (with time for an Aperol spritz at a pavement cafe in the sunshine!)
Going to a concert tonight and hopefully plenty of Mozart and Strauss.
Being well looked after on the cruise and had a lovely birthday yesterday with candle and cake.
Internet connection is very intermittent but thankfully back on today.
Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather.

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Sun 21-Apr-19 18:07:49

Happy Easter all. Blue skies, lots of chocolate and a nice cuppa. Bliss brew

Mapleleaf Sun 21-Apr-19 18:40:45

Hello again,
Yes the garden centre was closed when we got there and will reopen tomorrow, so we’ll go then. ( Luckily, it’s not far away). There is another one that is open today, but closed tomorrow, though we didn’t bother going there, we decided to come home instead and we spent a lazy afternoon enjoying our garden and relaxing.