Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Easter Bank Holiday Monday

(42 Posts)
NanKate Mon 22-Apr-19 06:52:57

Morning Folks.

Annapops Mon 22-Apr-19 08:46:10

Good morning from sunny County Durham.
A restful day planned here today as with 14 to feed yesterday it was all rather hectic. I did love having everyone here though, with GC ranging from 18 to 2 years. Eldest GS is very tolerant, bless.
It's lovely having the garden back in use and paddling pool out too.
Reckon it will just be a couple of deck chairs today with some peace and quiet before GC duties resume tomorrow.
Have a happy day everyone.

Anniebach Mon 22-Apr-19 08:59:23

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Sunshine in Powys,

As usual, not going anywhere, doing anything, seeing anyone . Sooo boring.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Brunette10 Mon 22-Apr-19 09:07:55

Good Morning to all albeit a later one this morning. It’s gorgeous again here in Fife. Having an AwAy Day today in Edin. All ready now to leave for bus. Had day in garden yesterday and it was just beautiful. Happy to go out today. Sounds as if everyone is enjoying the sun. Hope today is good to all.

ayokunmi1 Mon 22-Apr-19 09:30:58

Happy Easter Monday from Middlesex.Perfect weather to wash and hang out duvets.
Joyous weather then back to work tomorrow

Have a glorious day all
Remember the reason for Easter.
Renewal.

Pittcity Mon 22-Apr-19 09:31:26

Antihistamines have kicked in ?
Apparently there's a "pollen bomb" because the hot weather has come so early.

Irenelily Mon 22-Apr-19 09:33:22

Sun just breaking through in East Kent after a lovely family weekend. Meeting one daughter this morning for a clothes shop (maybe!) before she drives back to London. Then a day enjoying the sun - hopefully. We sometimes get sea mists that hang around. Have a good day everyone!

Searcher60 Mon 22-Apr-19 09:53:53

Good morning from Bradford. I am having expresso and brioche in the sun streaming into my window before starting my day. It just does'nt get any better.

Hymnbook Mon 22-Apr-19 10:00:12

Good morning everyone. Another sunny day here in HuthwaiteNottinghamshire. The washing machine is on getting some winter clothes out of the way although according to the weather l may need them again come the end of the week.

Mycatisahacker Mon 22-Apr-19 10:26:04

Morning all very hot and sunny in Worcestershire. Sat in the garden with a cuppa in the sun and a sleepy dog. Dh cooking breakfast. Nothing planned but maybe a stroll later, garden day.

The trees have seemed to grow their leaves overnight and all the rhododendrons are out. Perfect. Have a lovely day everyone

Mycatisahacker Mon 22-Apr-19 10:28:39

Anniebach

That’s the beauty of gransnet you don’t have to leave the house to chat with anyone! grin

Legs55 Mon 22-Apr-19 10:30:31

Pittcity sending lots of sympathy, I'm a Hay Fever sufferer, tree pollen starts me off so mine starts early in the year, it's been unbearable recently despite prescription meds but I refuse to have windows shut/sit indoors etc. Hope yours improves.

Chilly start here in Devon & the sun is still fighting to get through the clouds. Might be better for working in the garden though.

Have a nice day all, whatever you are doing

Happysexagenarian Mon 22-Apr-19 11:28:16

Good Morning All from the warm and sunny Isle of Wight. After a difficult day of IBS problems yesterday I am going to relax in the garden with a good book and some nice music, but no wine or chocolate sadlysad. Have a lovely Easter Monday everyone.

Saggi Mon 22-Apr-19 12:02:43

Morning everyone...gloriously sunny day in Bedford , and looking forward to a quiet day after feeding all the family yesterday.Have a good one all.

Rufus2 Mon 22-Apr-19 14:20:07

As usual, not going anywhere, doing anything, seeing anyone . Sooo boring.

Annie; C'mon! Perk up! You've got Fred for company and I'm sure you'll have a great time when you're better! My Freda is marvellous.

Btw; someone recently posed a question about naming Fred's shed, but I can't find a follow-up. Great idea! Can I suggest "Freddiebach"? smile

crazyH Mon 22-Apr-19 14:31:43

Good afternoon all! Nankate , Sorry to hear of your friend's son.....too young to die xx

Barmeyoldbat Mon 22-Apr-19 18:12:54

A good evening to one all. Up and out very early, 7.45 to make the journey over to Wales so my husband could do his fell race whilst I had a gently cycle around on my new bike. He came in first for his age group, over 70, and was over the the moon. Back home now catching up on everything including much needed food.