Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(33 Posts)
12Michael Sat 04-May-19 06:13:06

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking a clear and dry start here in Brackley this morning.
Pop off on the buses to Buckingham and Bicester , then get back and watch the cycling.
I noticed yesterday on the race , there was a nice Ariel shot of Nidd Hall , where I have stayed a few times, plus with the world championships in Harrogate in September a chance to see likely spots to watch the racing.
Mick

Beechnut Sat 04-May-19 08:43:49

Good Morning everyone.
Damp and sunny here.
I’m late this morning to the thread because I have been googling about ‘dreaming of dead people meaning’.

Plans for today are errands and bluebell spotting and greenhouse work.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend ??

harrigran Sat 04-May-19 08:44:34

Good morning, cool and damp. Slept later today, bit of a treat and DH doesn't have a hospital appointment today.
No plans for the weekend yet but expect to get a summons from my sister who is in the UK for three weeks.

EllanVannin Sat 04-May-19 08:46:18

Good morning All x
Bright sunny but rather cool with the sea breeze blowing around.
I've been up for about 2 hours just pottering/faffing around folding and putting clothes away, changing the bedding and generally tidying. Just the hoovering to be done and then whatever the rest of the day has in store.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

aggie Sat 04-May-19 08:54:25

Good Morning everyone , brilliant sun here but very cold , took a walk round the garden checking everything , no sign of frosted plants smile
Washing machine churning away
I might pot up some seedlings in the wee plastic greenhouse later

BlueSapphire Sat 04-May-19 09:09:08

Good morning everyone from a bright and sunny Northampton. Looks windy out and I fear it is cold (haven't been out yet!).

I will have to wrap up warm for the rugby this afternoon. It's Saints last home match of the season, and will be a great atmosphere. Leaving ceremony afterwards for those players leaving for pastures new. Need to win today to keep hopes alive of finishing in the top four. Keeping fingers crossed!

Nothing else planned for today. Hope everyone's day goes well.

Sprout Sat 04-May-19 09:16:29

Morning everyone. Sunny here in Kent but little windy. Garden all sorted now the dogs are really happy. Hair done yesterday now three colours Brown based Blonde and lovely Red go that 75yrs old lady. Nails hand and toes blue. Not much going on today so relax with the dogs. Have a good day everyone and those who are feeling poorly today get better soon.

Anniebach Sat 04-May-19 12:04:34

Good morning auntyflo and all x

Not raining in Powys.

Hope everyone has a good day x