Gransnet forums

Chat

Meghan

(230 Posts)
BlueSapphire Thu 09-May-19 08:06:02

Does anyone agree with me that Meghan looks a lot better with her bit of pregnancy weight? Her face has filled out and she looks really healthy and well. Of course she looks so happy with her new baby, but there is a glow about her that we haven't seen before. I hope she doesn't try and slim back into her jeans within a couple of weeks, as most celebrities seem to do.

Gonegirl Wed 15-May-19 14:42:57

My DD at fifty is very slim just because she follows a fairly strict health regime. Goes to the gym/ spinning several times a week, walks, and eats a healthy diet. She is definitely not anorexic. Just wants to avoid middle age spread (like her mother developed).

I think Kate and Meghan are probably the same. Modern women. Can't be bad.

gillybob Wed 15-May-19 15:00:19

Oh yes my DH loves Keb Mo paddyann brilliant lyrics !

Same song I quoted before... Follow your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves...

If you save yourself for marriage your a bore
if you don't save yourself for marriage
you're a hore……...ible person

If you don't go to church you'll go to hell
if you're the first one in the front row, you're a self righteous son of a b.....
can't win for losin', you'll just disappoint 'em
just cos you can't beat 'em don't mean you should join 'em

www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=tBHcXMPiNI2YsAfxp7_4AQ&q=kacey+musgrave+follow+your+arrow&oq=kecey+musgrave+foll&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13l5j0i22i30l5.1350.30053..32476...0.0..0.106.1398.18j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i10j0i13i10.DyHzfetzPPM

gillybob Wed 15-May-19 15:01:52

Blimey that's one long link. Avery funny (and quite true) song though, the message being that you might as well just do whatever you want to, cos you really can't win.

Bridgeit Wed 15-May-19 16:11:25

Very good , so true, for individuals
Can’t work if you put yourself in high office?