Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(33 Posts)
12Michael Sun 12-May-19 06:18:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Awoke early as usual , anyway opened blinds to see a nice sunny and clear blue sky start here in Brackley this morning.
A slow cooker turkey curry this morning for today and tomorrows meals.
Be nice when weather gets warmer to have salads
Mick

nanny2507 Sun 12-May-19 09:09:23

good morning from a sunny notts. its work for me today..retail world never stops

Urmstongran Sun 12-May-19 09:10:13

Good morning all you lovely people from me, here in South Manchester. I do love this gentle and welcoming thread - thanks Mick! I really like knowing where you are writing from, what the weather is like and if you have plans for the day.

It’s gorgeous here already - a perfect morning. This afternoon we pick my father up and then a five minute drive over to our youngest daughter’s. She & her husband have invited us all to lunch and hopefully the 6y old and 2y old can get a bit of play time in the garden.

Happy birthday harrigran I hope you have a lovely day with your family.

Loved your descriptive post DoraMarr. - I felt as though I was looking out of your window with you. I love Cheltenham it’s full of charm.

Whatta nightmare gillybob I bet it was quite stressful driving into a super busy city centre (or trying to get there) at that time of night. A very frustrating situation for so many people.

You will be feeling fragile Marydoll what you’ve been through was scary. I hope each day that passes by brings you better health.

Right, I’m off to put the kettle on (again). I do like my tea!

oldgaijin Sun 12-May-19 09:16:00

Good morning from a brilliantly sunny Aberdeenshire...not a cloud in the sky. Usual romp in the woods for the mutt...he does like to meet all his chums. He will be missed by many when he goes to Singapore. I think the garden beckons today as I want to get as much done before chemo starts next week as I shall probably feel rubbish.
Have a good day everyone.

Mapleleaf Sun 12-May-19 09:37:03

Sorry, Harrigan, I missed you saying it was your birthday. Many happy returns. ????

harrigran Sun 12-May-19 09:37:16

gilly what a shame that GC's evening ended with transport difficulties. The powers that be should not allow several big events on the same day.
I have just heard that a lot of our roads are closed today, typically between where my sisters and I live, so they are going to have problems getting here.
Happy birthday to Marmight.

Harris27 Sun 12-May-19 09:38:51

Good morning happy birthday harrigran have a lovely day!?? agree with gillybob about our ne system will be speaking to my son about the buses as he works in HR there! Spoils nice night. Have lovely day all off out for lunch with friends can't wait!! X

Sprout Sun 12-May-19 09:43:18

Morning Mick and everyone. Nice and sunny in Kent this morning hope it lasts. Thinking of you all that are not well and going for treatment. My H went for Chemo 4 sessions he was so brave. Quiet day again one little dog went to my granddaughters for couple of days really miss him but back today. He is her dog but lives in a flat so not good for the dog. Anyway hope everyone has a good day.