Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(54 Posts)
Pantglas1 Sun 14-Jul-19 06:05:50

Guessed I’d be first today as I’ve just been to collect the car after leaving it at friends house last night. Birds chattering away as I walked down, cats slinking around smelly bins and dogs barking loudly but it looks like another glorious day - hope Sunday is kind to you all.

NannyJan53 Sun 14-Jul-19 12:43:05

Late today, so good afternoon from a warm but cloudy Black Country. Arose late, then pottered in garden, and just realised the time!

Had a phone call off Mum yesterday, she was quite tearful as her sister (86)has been diagnosed with Lung cancer! She has been in Hospital a week, whilst they try to discover why she had water retention. So I brought Mum over to ours to keep her mind of things, bit of shopping and BBQ last night before I took her home. We do not know much detail yet, so will perhaps know more tomorrow.

Today, other half is watching the Cricket. So I will finish my book I started on the plane last weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.

Marydoll Sun 14-Jul-19 14:47:46

Thanks Gabriella, you have just reminded me that I have £20 worth of vouchers, which I bought before I went into hospital! grin

Notagranyet1234 Sun 14-Jul-19 16:32:23

Good afternoon all ? Last day of AL here in South Yorkshire. Had a lay in, no idea why but I'm perpetually shattered these days. Then finally tackled my ovens I've been meaning to clean them all week but have been so busy making use of the sunshine to do massive amounts of laundry clear garden waste etc, it kept getting put off. Lovely and shiny now, just in time for the Sunday joint to go in?.