Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(58 Posts)
12Michael Tue 05-Nov-19 06:12:29

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, but it looks wet outside this morning in Brackley.
I watched the DVD release of "Yesterday" last night and enjoyed it.
My usual day out today , a couple of coffees and shops in Bicester and Buckingham.
Mick

Auntieflo Tue 05-Nov-19 12:16:37

I just missed the Good morning slot, but hello go everyone as usual, Michael, Annie and all.
Had to go to the hospital this morning, for a check up, as it is just over a year since I had surgery for breast cancer. All seems well, thank goodness.
I am off volunteering shortly and will enjoy my afternoon.
Much love and hugs to Gillybob and her DH for the proposed tracheotomy today. Please don't think too much about signing for your DH.
We always do things for the best , at the time, don't we?

Marydoll, I think the shopping centre must be out of bounds for you for a while. So glad nobody seemed to be hurt by the collapse. Have you found your tablets yet? They do get in the most inaccessible places.
Have a good day one and all

janzicb1 Tue 05-Nov-19 17:59:49

I hope you dear daughter had an easy time with it, and that now you might have welcomed the newcomer with joy.... if she is still inside the action, all the best for a wonderful outcome soon...

DoraMarr Tue 05-Nov-19 20:02:04

Thank you for all your good wishes- the baby arrived safely at 10am. She is a beautiful little girl with thick dark hair, feeding well and very calm. I took her two year old brother in to see her this afternoon, and he was delighted with her, asked to hold her and showered her with kisses. I hope this brotherly affection lasts! His daddy has just taken him home in his pyjamas( the two year old, not his daddy) after a plate of egg and chips ( the daddy this time) because he’d been existing on sweets and crisps all day. My daughter will be kept in for a couple of days. I’m exhausted!

NanKate Tue 05-Nov-19 20:27:45

Congratulations to the whole family DoraMarr. ?

Marydoll Tue 05-Nov-19 20:36:57

Lovely news! ??

Grammaretto Tue 05-Nov-19 22:16:50

What lovely news! smile

dragonfly46 Tue 05-Nov-19 22:30:25

Congratulations!